INTRODUCTION to NLP
This introductory workshop is designed to give you a good overview of NLP and how it can help you in your personal and professional life. It included plenty of practical exercises to allow you to take the first step on your journey of NLP.
NLP is one of the most powerful tools for change today and is used in almost every field from education, to sports, to therapy, to business. But with the dizzying amount of information out there it can be difficult to know where to start. NLP is practical subject and can’t really be experience through reading a book or watching some Youtube videos. This day will not only give you a clear overview of NLP but will gi e you time to experience some of the most powerful tools of NLP.
You will be introduced to some of the major concepts and methodologies of NLP and have the opportunity to experience some practical exercises that make NLP so powerful.
By the end of the day you will be able to:
- Control your emotions rather than allowing your emotions to control you.
- Create instant states such as motivation, confidence and relaxation.
- Increase your ability to communicate effectively and make meaningful connections with people.
- Ask questions that help you understand and solve problems.
- Organise your time in a way that you always have plenty of time to everything you want.
- Understand the best way to develop your NLP skills.
You will receive a certificate of attendance, this is NOT an NLP qualification.
This fee will be fully reimbursed against the cost of your NLP Practitioner training when you choose to book.
Dates and Booking 2018
To book online and pay via credit card (using PayPal), please click on the button below. If you would like to pay via BACs, company invoice or an alternative form of payment please contact me.
Location and Timings
The day runs from 9:30 to 4:30. The location is:
R and R Consulting Centres
41 St Isan Road
If you have any questions or would like to discuss this course in more detail please email me here, or call me on 08453 626277