LICENSED PRACTITIONER of NLP TRAINING COURSE:
Learn the Building Blocks of Change!
A Licensed Practitioner of NLP is someone who has achieved the ability to utilise the attitude, methodology and applications of NLP. It is the foundation course in NLP aid the first step in NLP training. You will learn NLP the way it is meant to be taught, with plenty of examples, stories and practical exercises to embed your new skills, in a relaxed and informal atmosphere.
On completion of this course your will have a good understanding of the foundation and key skills, concepts and methodology of NLP. You can utilise it in the way you wish in your chosen field. You will be awarded with certification from the SNLP and gain professional membership of the ANLP.
This is my flagship NLP training, with over a decades experience I have run over 50 NLP Practitioner trainings.
The NLP Practitioner training is the first step on your journey into NLP, it will be taught the core methodology of NLP and given plenty of time to practice and develop your skills.
Here is just some of the things you will learn:
- Controlling your emotions and mental state.
- Change state in yourself and others easily and quickly.
- Accelerate your learning skills.
- Become a more elegant and persuasive communicator.
- Improve your problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Help others do the same.
ONLY £1299 including certification fee, extra special bonuses and all course fees.
Location & Dates
The next NLP Practitioner course will be held on:
Spring Enrolment: TBC Spring 2022
Autumn Enrolment: 09-16 Oct 2021
Courses will be held in South Wales Cardiff/Newport area (exact location will be confirmed nearer the time).
My flagship NLP Practitioner training now runs over 7 days split into two modules to gain the balance between totally emersing you in the skills and behaviours of NLP and allowing you to easily fit it around your life. You will learn:
- The 4 pillars of NLP.
- The behaviour and communication model.
- Representational systems.
- Rapport, matching, pacing and leading.
- Submodalities and shifting the structure of our experience.
- Strategy elicitation and installation.
- The importance of chunking.
- The Meta Model – the core linguistic model of NLP.
- The Milton Model – persuasive communication.
- Creating conversational change.
Certification on this course is a Licensed Practitioner of NLP with the Society of NLP.
For more details about certifying bodies and requirements, please click here.
Please note: This is a qualification course. Certification is not awarded for attendance only and delegates must demonstrate a suitable level of skill and competence. In some cases additional training or experience may be requested before the qualification is awarded. In rare occasions we may refuse certification.
I am proud to offer one of the most cost effective NLP courses in the UK. At present no other training company is offering an equivalent training at the same cost. To make this course even better value for you, it comes loaded with the following extras:
- Additional learning materials; NLP Exercise eManual, Advanced Language Pattern Flashcards and the Little eBook of NLP Techniques.
- Follow up one to one coaching sessions.
- Massive discounts on future trainings and one to one coaching.
Summary of Key Information Before You Book
- You will receive follow up support and additional bonuses to help you perfect your skills.
- On successful completion of the course you will be award certification as a Licensed Practitioner of NLP with the Society of NLP.
- The course is only £1299 including certification fee and all training costs.
- To secure your place you only need to pay a 10% deposit of £129.00. and pay the remainder 14 days before the start of the course.
- Pay securely online with Paypal or request to pay via BACS, company invoice or cheque.
How To Book
You can book online via credit card utilising PayPal, or, if you would prefer to pay via BACS, company invoice or any alternative method, please click here to download a pdf booking form to complete, along with details of payment.
If you have any questions at all, or want to discuss this training in more detail, please click here to contact me for more information, or call 07711 204 013.
Click here to add your own text