Why Invest In Me?
There are dozens if not hundreds of companies offering NLP training in the UK, with that much choice, how do you know which one is right for you?
I could say no other training course out there will suit you better. I could go on and on about my qualifications, the “big names” I have trained with and the experiences I have had. But I’m not going to.
Why? Because everyone else offering NLP training is saying almost the exact same thing! It’s not about any of us – it’s about you!
Which is why I want you to choose my course based on what YOU are going to get out of it.
Every company offers slightly different training styles and what suits you will come down to your personal preferences. It is important to do your research and chose the training that suits you, but NLP can be a confusing field, especially if you are just starting out.
I am realistic and recognise that the courses I run are not going to be for everyone, or maybe you live in a part of the world where it is just not possible to attend one of my trainings!
I also recognise that NLP is fast growing field that can be confusing for a new comer to who wants to learn the magnificent tool that is Neuro Linguistic Programming, so to try and help anyone who is interested in training, but don’t know where to start, I have written a 35-page report, giving guidance about how to make a choice. You can read more about it and get your copy here.
I want to offer the best training that I can for my trainees, the only way I can do that is by doing my best to help potential trainees make the best decision about which training they should attend.
Before you decide to book with me, here are some more reasons why I think you should:
- Unlike many of the people offering NLP trainings today I have over 15 years experience directly in NLP, and for over a decade I have been running NLP trainings. In that time, I have had the opportunity to develop my trainings into the quickest, yet most complete, cost effective trainings available.
- All NLP qualification trainings are certified by the Society of NLP and all certificates are co signed in person (not digitally printed!) by Dr Richard Bandler, Co-Creator of NLP.
- You get one to one follow up support with me to make sure you get the best out of your training (at no extra cost).
- This NLP training course is limited to a small group thereby ensuring that you get excellent personal attention to develop your skills.
- The course is modular to allow you to fit it into your current lifestyle.
- All trainees have subsequent access to discounted future courses and automatic enrolment into our unique loyalty scheme and other VERY SPECIAL bonuses.
- No other UK course offers the added bonuses and outstanding value that these courses offer.
Who is This Training For?
You’ll love to do your NLP training with me if you:
- Are motivated and keen to be able to actually do NLP (rather than just talk about it).
- Like to have a good time and find that you learn more when you are enjoying yourself.
- Enjoy being involved and getting your hands dirty.
- Value well-grounded, down-to-earth, real life examples, exercises and attitude from your trainer.
- Enjoy learning in a small group with plenty of feedback and expect personal one-on-one attention.
- Happy to not know everything “right now” and recognise learning is a journey and that you may not “get” everything straight away and are willing to be a patient and trust your trainer.
- Don’t like Powerpoint!
I teach NLP the way it was created to be trained, through metaphors, language, strategies and fun! My training courses are fluid and dynamic and involve a lot of story telling and experiential work. They can seem very different to traditional trainings, the sort you may be used to if you have done a lot of corporate trainings, or been to university.
I teach principles and concepts and the flexibility to create and develop your own applications in a way that suits you. I teach you critical and creative thinking strategies.
My courses rely on the trainees stepping out of their comfort zones, relaxing, enjoy themselves and be prepared to experiment and experience things in a very different way. You need to be prepared to be challenged and taken through new experiences that you may not understand straight away.
To read more about the trainings I offer and to book, please click here.