Training Cancellation Policy
Please make sure you have read the cancellation policy below before you book. I appreciate that sometimes life can get in the way, so I do my best to be as flexible as possible regarding changing booked course (both in house and public). If you have any questions please contact me.
Cancellation and Reschedule Policy for Seminars and Onsite Training
- Substitutions of attendee may be made at any time.
- Cancellation and/or reschedule requests must be received in writing by email or letter. You are responsible for ensuring that Matt Caulfield Training and Consultancy receives your written request. Matt Caulfield Training and Consultancy will reply with a written acknowledgement.
- Attendees must cancel more than 10 business days prior to the course date to receive a full refund.
- Cancellation requests received 4 to 10 business days prior to the course date will result in a credit toward attendance at a future scheduled seminar taking place within 12 months of the original seminar. Rescheduling is allowed on a one time basis only, with no further rescheduling permitted. If you do not attend a seminar within 12 months from the original seminar, the entire course fee will be forfeited.
- In regard to in-house trainings, if you reschedule with less than 30 days advance notice, a £500 reschedule fee will be charged. The rescheduled onsite must take place within 12 months of the originally scheduled onsite class. If the onsite class does not take place within 12 months of the original onsite date, all deposits, fees and remaining balance will be forfeited. Due to the fact that Matt Caulfield Training and Consultancy reserves the dates you schedule for your personal use thereby preventing us from scheduling classes for other customers on those date(s), rescheduling is allowed on a one time basis only, with no further rescheduling permitted.
- Cancellations made 3 or less business days prior to the course date, or failure to appear for the seminar, will result in forfeiture of the course fee.
- Matt Caulfield Training and Consultancy reserves the right to cancel or reschedule seminars at any time. If Matt Caulfield Training and Consultancy cancels or reschedules the seminar due to weather or unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of Matt Caulfield Training and Consultancy, you are entitled to a full refund, but Matt Caulfield Training and Consultancy is not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such cancellation. If Matt Caulfield Training and Consultancy cancels a seminar in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you provided when registering, so please be sure to provide a valid email address.